USB-150: Full Speed USB Isolator
- Isolates USB-based peripherals from a USB Host
- Electrical Isolation to 2000Vrms
- 5V Isolated Pass−thru Power up to 400mA
- USB−Powered; No External Power Supply Required
- Supports USB 2.0 Full Speed (12Mb/sec) (see FAQ)
- Uses Standard USB A/B Cables
- No Software or Device Drivers Required
- Dimensions: 2.75"L x 2.0"W x 0.8"H
- Test and Measurement Benches
- Industrial Computer and Control Systems
- Embedded Systems Development
The Keterex USB-150 Full Speed USB Isolator provides up to 2000Vrms of galvanic isolation between a USB host and USB peripheral. It is used in applications where a USB host and peripheral device operate at different ground potentials or where supply noise from the USB host needs to be eliminated.
The USB-150 Isolator is connected between the host and peripheral using standard USB A/B cables. An isolated 5V supply at up to 400mA is provided to the downstream device over the USB cable. The Isolator is invisible to both the host and peripheral − no device driver or configuration is required. Any full-speed USB device can be isolated using the USB-150 and standard USB cables.